01. If it’s been a while since your last dive we recommend doing a check dive.
02. Experienced divers above Advance level can join the experienced level dives if the diver has done diving in a month time. If it’s been a while since your last dive we recommend doing a check dive.
03. Going deeper than 20 meters requires training in Deep Diving techniques.
04. Never dive alone, always dive with a buddy and do buddy check before going in the water.
05. Always follow the guide, stay behind the guide on the dive and signal always if something is going wrong.
06. Each diver must carry a surface marker buoy.
07. Dive time is maximum 60 mins or 50 bar.
08. It is mandatory to end of every dive with a safety stop for 3 mins in 5 meters.
09. The maximum depth for all-recreational diving in the Maldives is 30 meters by local dive regulations.
10. Decompression diving is not allowed in the Maldives.
11. Do not touch any coral or fishes, Gloves are not allowed as by the law of the Maldives.
12. More safety rules and dive site briefing will be given on the boat.
Safety is our top priority
To learn more about particular features of stay on a local Maldivian island click here